My name is Walter Jones, and I am running to be the voice of reason in our state! I am an unapologetic conservative Christian who is ready to bring True Conservative Values back to Alaska!
I am running for Alaska SENATE DISTRICT C, which comprises HOUSE DISTRICTS 5 & 6.
More than anything, I am dedicated to bringing this once prosperous State back to prosperity! I have had it with the radical democrats ruining its true spirit! I have witnessed firsthand the damage they have done to our district and our country, and I am here to stop it!
As your next Senator, I would protect the integrity of our State and Nation! What the Democrats have tried to do in our country is nothing short of terrible!
In my 32 years in Alaska, I (as many of you) have watched our State lose prosperity and turn into a vacuum for nonprofits. Alaska has become a haven of domestic and foreign interference in the heart of Alaska’s political well-being. This is destroying the Alaskan spirit and Alaskan jobs.
Alaskan small businesses are suffering. This is hurting our resource development and restricting the subsistence rights of Alaskan residents. Will you sit back to feed industries that are destroying our oceans by depleting fish stock for future generations of Alaskans?
Challenges Facing Alaska:
- We Must Do Better with Alaska Public Education
- Fishing Industry
- Unfairness & Unconstitutionality of the Caucus Rule
- Repeal of SB26 to protect the Permanent Fund from budget shortfalls
- Billions unaccounted for or “misplaced” in Budget
- Alaska Leads Nation Third in Corruption
That is why I am running!! But we have to hit our fundraising goal to be taken seriously! Will you help push us over the edge with a donation today?
Let me be clear: I support ALASKA’s fishing industry. I am an America First candidate running for Alaska State Senate! I believe “RINOs Belong in the Zoo, Not in Politics“. I’m a Pro-Life; Pro 2nd Amendment; Pro Sustainable Alaska; and Pro-PFD (which includes back pay) candidate.
I’ve served 18 years in the US Army Reserve; Infantry/Military Police; and Active Duty, which includes Tours in Kuwait, Iraq, and several in Afghanistan. I’m a Christian, a husband, a father, a Veteran, and an Alaskan Patriot. I’m the fighter and the leader in the Senate that brings the State back to the people, not the establishment.
When elected, I will always fight for the people of District C. I know what it takes to be a proper leader and act with integrity. I will be the voice for the people and families of this district. I will fight for our conservative values and refuse to let the Democrats continue to turn our State into a vacuum for corruption, foreign and domestic!
Our family is your typical Alaskan family. My freedom loving wife Ruth, my stepson Aeon, together we live the Alaska dream. Slowly building a home out of pocket, we love to dip net, fish, and hunt for our winter subsistence. We teach our son to enjoy the Alaska outdoors, but always remember to respect it. This is our home. Be aware of your surroundings and always safety first.
Essentially, all legislation put forward, all votes that he will cast will be based on what the citizens in the district C voice. This will be accomplished by keeping updated videos explaining upcoming legislation with an open forum for discussion. Walter will listen with an open mind, respond to questions and concerns, and be available to all his constituents.
Second Amendment Rights
Alaskans have the right to bear arms! Walter believes in small government, a strong citizenry, and upholding the constitution. These documents are “the People’s tools” to use for accountability. They are not self-enforcing documents. That duty and responsibility belongs to the people.
“A well-regulated militia be necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The individual right to keep and bear arms shall not be denied or infringed by the state or a political subdivision of the state.”-State of Alaska Constitution, article 1, section 19
Protection of our Children
I believe in Parents’ rights! The children of Alaska are our future, and ought to be taken seriously. It’s the Parents’ duty to make the best decisions for their children, and their right to do so. We have to stop the human trafficking of Alaskan children.
Will you endorse Walter Jones?
- Unfettered immigration hurts Alaskans! (Video)It is likely that many of you do not realize the impact of immigration. Most of you are probably unaware that the Biden …
- Every great leader is born already possessing certain traits that will enable them to rise and lead on instinct.There are those that say I’m not made to be a politician. I have to say if we are measuring by today’s politicians; …
- It was a PLANdemic: China lied, People died!Nursing homes, hospitals, and even the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention all mishandled the recent plandemic. The whole thing would have been …
- Understanding the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) score and how it’s being used to cause major disruptions in our supply chain.As we see many countries facing food shortages, a lack of clean drinking water, and failing electric grids, we may wonder, how did …
- #RINO Alert: Heath Smith recognizes LGBTQ community “as an integral and important part of Homer city” worthy of a month of recognitionIn no way am I trying to divide Americans, nor am I trying to elevate one group of Americans above another. In addition to …
- What does being an America First candidate mean?America First means we focus on the People of the United States foremost! American security: a secure border, secure communities, should make Americans …
Vote Walter Jones for Alaska State Senate on Tuesday, November 8th 2022!
Polling Places are open from 7:00am to 8:00pm!
- Known World Wide for it’s Crab Festival.
- Operates four elementary schools, one middle school and one high school.
- Population 5,581
- Originally inhabited by Alutiiq natives
- Has experienced two natural disasters in the last century: a volcanic ashfall from the 1912 eruption of Novarupta and a tsunami from the 1964 Alaska earthquake.
(Alutiiq: Qutalleq; Dena’ina: Tl’ubugh)
Seward is named for former Secretary of State William H. Seward, who orchestrated the United States’ purchase of Alaska from the Russian Empire in 1867 while serving in this position as part of President Andrew Johnson’s administration.
- Population of 2,717 people
- Known for being the beginning of the historic Iditarod trail.
Commercial fishing is the main industry in Cordova. Half of all households in Cordova have at least one person involved in commercial fishing or processing.
- Population of 2,609 people
(Dena’ina: Tika Kaq’)
The southwest side of the Kenai Peninsula, including communities of Homer, Halibut Cove, Seldovia, Nanwalek, Port Graham, and Kachemak City as well as three Old Believer settlements in the Fox River area, Voznesenka, Kachemak Selo, and Razdolna.
Ninilchik is the host community for the annual Kenai Peninsula Fair and the annual Salmonfest Alaska (formerly Salmonstock) Music Festival. Ninilchik Chamber of Commerce sponsors the annual Clam Scramble, a river to river obstacle run held during or close to the solstice.
- Population of 883 people
- Considered an Alaska Native village under the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
- Ninilchik is a popular tourist attraction. A popular attraction is salmon fishing, usually with commercial guides or private commercial family operations, on the beach north of Ninilchik River or in Cook Inlet.
The town of Kasilof is a fishing village centered around its boat harbor on the Kasilof River.
- Kasilof first appeared on the 1880 U.S. Census as an unincorporated village named “Kassilof.”
- Population of 525 people